|Applications:||OB/GYN, Vascular||Category:||Medical Equipment Repair Center|
|Warranty:||60 Days/ 90 Days||Description:||Livestock Ultrasound Machine|
|Purpose:||Diagnosis Device For Human Body||Condition:||Original Transducer|
Linear Ultrasound Scanner Probe,
38mm Ultrasound Scanner Probe,
38mm linear ultrasound probe
Hitachi EUP-L53S 38mm Linear Ultrasound Transducer
2. Frequency: 5.0-10MHz
3. Compatible system:EUB-415, Eidos/EUB-525 last version, H20/EUB-6000, H21/EUB-6500
4. Application: OB/GYN, vascular
5. Condition: original, in good working condition
6. With 60 days warranty
Other Hitachi probes we can offer:
|Hitachi||EUP-C715||H21/EUB-6500/ EUB-7500/ EUB-8500|
|Hitachi||EUP-L53S||EUB-415/ Eidos/EUB-525 last version/ H20/EUB-6000/ H21/EUB-6500|
|Hitachi||EUP-L65||EUB-6500/ EUB-7500/ EUB-8500|
|Hitachi||EUP-L73S||EUB-900/H19/EUB-5500/ H21/EUB-6500/ EUB-7500/EUB-8500|
|Hitachi||EUP-L74M||EUB 6500/EUB 8500|
|Hitachi||EUP-L54MA||EUB-405/ EUB-500/ Eidos/EUB-525/ EUB-2000/ H19/EUB-5500/ EUB-8500/ H21/EUB-6500|
|Hitachi||EUP-S50A||H19/EUB-5500/ H21/EUB-6500/ EUB-7500|
Various Ultrasound Systems that we served
|Hitachi-Aloka Ultrasound System|
|F31, F37, SSD-3500, SSD-3500 SV, SSD-4000, SSD-5000, ALPHA 5, ALPHA 6, ALPHA 7, ALPHA 10, PROSOUND F75, HI VISION AVIUS, HI VISION PREIRUS, EUB-5500, EUB-6500, EUB-7500, EUB-8500, Arietta 60, Arietta 70, Ascendus...|
Daily and Long-Term Storage of ultrasound transducer
1. Always store transducers in the transducer holders on the side of your system or on a securely mounted wall rack when you are not using them.
2. Ensure the transducer holders are clean before storing transducers
3. When storing transducers, use the cable-management clips, if available, to secure the transducer cable
4. Avoid storing transducers in areas of temperature extremes or in direct sunlight.
5. Store transducers separately from other instruments to avoid inadvertent transducer damage.
6. Before storing transducers, make sure they are thoroughly dry.
Importance of maintaining ultrasound machine
Paying attention to preventive maintenance is the basic requirement of medical equipment engineers and technicians. Perform regular checks on equipment to ensure safe and effective operation of equipment, reduce downtime and save maintenance costs. Eliminate minor faults and avoid causing major faults to affect the normal operation of the hospital. Attention should be paid to any abnormality that occurs during the operation of the equipment. Sometimes a small abnormal phenomenon may be a precursor to a failure. If it is not checked, it may cause a greater failure and bring unnecessary losses to the hospital. Do not let the equipment work with faulty. Do not wait until the equipment is completely paralyzed before repairing. Routine maintenance can extend the service life of the equipment and improve economic efficiency.