Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral Package|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Warranty:||60 Days/ 90 Days||Frequency:||4.5 - 10.0 MHz|
|Items:||Ultrasound Scanner||Condition:||Original Hitachi|
L53 Linear Vascular Ultrasound Scanner Probe,
Hitachi EUP Ultrasound Scanner Probe
Hitachi EUP-L53 64mm linear vascular ultrasound transducer probe
1. Type: linear
2. Frequency: 4.5-10 MHz
3. Compatible system: EUB-405/EUB-500/EUB-525/EUB-2000/EUB-5500/EUB-6500/EUB-8500
4. Application: vascular
5. Condition: original, in good working condition
6. With 60 days warranty
The Hitachi EUP-L53 is a linear array ultrasound transducer probe used with vascular clinical applications. The Hitachi EUP-L53 has a frequency range of 4.5 to 10 MHz and can be purchased from Rongtao Medical in excallent condition. All of our ultrasound probes have been tested and packed to meet or exceed manufacturer’s specifications.
Multi-frequency probe is a new development of pulse-echo transducer. The probe can send out several different ultrasonic pulses, so as to cover the near field with high-frequency ultrasound, the intermediate-frequency ultrasound to cover the transition zone between the far and near fields, and the low-frequency ultrasound to cover the far field. The unit multi-frequency probe is to bond multiple layers of piezoelectric ceramics (or polymer piezoelectric materials) to each other, and lead wires from the electrodes between each layer to obtain multiple frequency ultrasonic pulse emission through exciting different layers . The digital coding of the multi-frequency probe is simple but easy to lose the signal.
1. Sonogram pictures can help identify the basic anatomy of a developing fetus, and can often detect birth defects and abnormalities very early on.
2. Because of these test results, there is ongoing research into the possible ill effects of sonograms on human fetuses. While many people regard sonograms as a test to determine the gender of an unborn child, the procedure is more often utilized to monitor the progress of development, or to identify the origin of some unusual pain or discomfort experienced by the mother, such as pain accompanied by bleeding.
Other Hitachi probes we can offer:
|Hitachi||EUP-C715||H21/EUB-6500/ EUB-7500/ EUB-8500|
|Hitachi||EUP-L53S||EUB-415/ Eidos/EUB-525 last version/ H20/EUB-6000/ H21/EUB-6500|
|Hitachi||EUP-L65||EUB-6500/ EUB-7500/ EUB-8500|
|Hitachi||EUP-L73S||EUB-900/H19/EUB-5500/ H21/EUB-6500/ EUB-7500/EUB-8500|
|Hitachi||EUP-L74M||EUB 6500/EUB 8500|
|Hitachi||EUP-L54MA||EUB-405/ EUB-500/ Eidos/EUB-525/ EUB-2000/ H19/EUB-5500/ EUB-8500/ H21/EUB-6500|
|Hitachi||EUP-S50A||H19/EUB-5500/ H21/EUB-6500/ EUB-7500|
Storage for Transport of ultrasonic transducer
1. Make sure that the transducer is clean and disinfected before placing it in the case to avoid contaminating the foam that lines the carrying case.
2. Place the transducer in the case carefully to prevent kinking of the cable.
3. Before closing the lid, make sure no part of the transducer is protruding from the case.
4. Wrap the case in plastic material containing sealed-air pockets (such as Bubble Wrap material), and pack the wrapped case in a cardboard carton.