|Repair Ultrasonic Probe
|Repair Service For Probes
|60 Days After Fixed
|Diagnosis For Ultrasound
Samsung V5-9 Ultrasound Probe Repair,
Oil Leakage Ultrasound Probe Repair
Samsung V5-9 Ultrasound Probe Repair Oil and Sealing Problem Oil leakage
Probe Troubleshooting Summary
1. Check whether multiple probes are the same phenomenon, sometimes it is necessary to plug again
2. Lens and crystal failure are sometimes similar, both are shadowing on the image
3. If there is a single probe problem, replace the socket to have a check.
4. The high frequency probe (small parts probe) is sensitive. If only this probe doesn’t work, may be caused by machine failure.
|Basic Ultrasound Transducer Types
|convex or curved array Transducers
|Phased Array Transducers
One may be facing several types of problems while using the ultrasound machine probes. They may be one or more of the following:
1. Poor quality image: Poor image may be due to
*Cracked or air bubbles on lens
*Tears on the sheath
2. Physical damage or broken housing: Physical damage may be due improper handling, dropping of probe, poor storage etc.
3. Noise: Noise may be due to broken cable, damaged / broken pins in connector or electrical interference.
*Breakage of probe connector pins may be caused by improper insertion or connection.
*Damage to cable occurs due to cables being ridden by some wheels or closure of drawers without proper placement of the probe inside, etc.
4. No image: If there is image being received, it could be a result of probe cable – connector breakage, probe compatibility issue or software issue.