|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral Package|
|Delivery Time:||2-4 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Description:||Medical Operation Tools||Category:||Ultrasound Probe|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Purpose:||Diagnosis Device|
Mindray 35C50HA Compatible Ultrasound Probe,
General Imaging Compatible Ultrasound Probe,
35C50HA mindray ultrasound probe
Mindray 35C50HA New Compatible Ultrasound Probe
1. Type: Convex
2. Compatible Systems: DP-9900/9900Plus
3. Condition: Good image quality
4. Warranty: one year
5. Application : OB/Gyn , Abdominal , Cadiac ,General Imaging, Podiatry/MSK, Veterinary, Vascular, Urology
Other Minadary compatible probes we can offer:
|Mindary||V10-4||DC-N3 DC-N6 DC-T6|
What is an ultrasound transducer and what does it do?
An ultrasound transducer, also called a probe, is a device that produces sound waves that bounce off body tissues and make echoes.
The transducer also receives the echoes and sends them to a computer that uses them to create an image called sonogram.
Moreover, the essential element of each ultrasound transducer is a piezoelectric crystal. It serves to generate as well as receive ultrasound waves.
Doppler sonography, or Doppler ultrasound, is a medical imaging technique that uses ultrasound enhanced by the Doppler effect. The Doppler effect generally uses a change in the pitch of sound waves that are measured by an ultrasound-receiving device such as a transducer. Colored Doppler images often provide helpful information about the flow and movement of blood and inner areas of the body. This technique is commonly used during pregnancy to provide detailed images of a developing unborn baby. Other uses for Doppler sonography may include visual examinations of tendons, joints and muscles as well as internal organs.
Daily and Long-Term Storage of ultrasound transducer
1. Always store transducers in the transducer holders on the side of your system or on a securely mounted wall rack when you are not using them.
2. Ensure the transducer holders are clean before storing transducers
3. When storing transducers, use the cable-management clips, if available, to secure the transducer cable
4. Avoid storing transducers in areas of temperature extremes or in direct sunlight.
5. Store transducers separately from other instruments to avoid inadvertent transducer damage.
6. Before storing transducers, make sure they are thoroughly dry.