|Category:||Chinese Ultrasound Product||Service:||Outright Sale|
|Warranty:||90 Days||Purpose:||Apply In Hospital|
|Conidition:||Compatible||Descriptionchinese Ultrasound Machine:||Needle Guides|
65° Ultrasound Biopsy Needle Guide,
PA240 Transducer Ultrasound Biopsy Needle Guide
Ultrasound Biopsy Needle Guides for Biosound PA240 Transducer
1. Type:25-65°, accepts 16,17,18 Gauge instruments
2. Fits:Biosound PA240
3. Features:stainless steel, reusable, easy to clean and sterilize
4. Professional new one from Chinese factory, precision manufacturing
5. Qualified one in excellent working condition
6. Provide 90 days warranty
Other needle guides for Biosound system that we can offer:
What is Ultrasound Biopsy Needle Guides
An ultrasound-guided biopsy is typically performed under general anesthesia. Ultrasound is used to locate the abnormality and a biopsy needle guide is used to pinpoint and guide the needle to the exact location. The tissue that is collected in the ultrasound guided needle biopsy is then examined by a pathologist.
Lumps or abnormalities in the breast are often detected by physical examination, mammography, or other imaging studies. However, it is not always possible to tell from these imaging tests whether a growth is benign or cancerous.
A breast biopsy is performed to remove some cells from a suspicious area in the breast and examine them under a microscope to determine a diagnosis. This can be performed surgically or, more commonly, by a radiologist using a less invasive procedure that involves a hollow needle and image-guidance. Image-guided needle biopsy is not designed to remove the entire lesion but to obtain a small sample of the abnormality for further analysis.
Image-guided biopsy is performed by taking samples of an abnormality under some form of guidance such as ultrasound, MRI or mammography.
In ultrasound-guided breast biopsy, ultrasound imaging is used to help guide the radiologist's instruments to the site of the abnormal growth.
Before using for the first time, perform needle path verification to verify system and needle guide relations. To avoid any injury to the patient, please observe the following:
1. Refer to system manual for proper procedure.
2. Before verifying, ensure all parts are in good condition.
3. Ensure the needle guide and the needle have been installed correctly.
4. Use a needle suitable for the biopsy and the needle guide.
5. Use proper needle length to reach target area.
6. Carefully insert the needle to avoid bending.
7. Use a straight, new, sterile needle for each verification procedure to help predict the needle's orientation accurately.
8. The guidelines are only used to indicate the expected path of the needle.
9. Do not use the needle guide if the needle does not follow the intended path.
10. The needle used for this needle path verification must not be used for the actual procedure.